The Ricardo Ramharrack Foundation is pleased to offer a $1,000 scholarship, payable over two (2) semesters to a student from each of the represented high schools. High School seniors will be eligible to apply if they plan on attending an institution of higher education after graduation.
The scholarship will be awarded at the Foundation's Annual Dinner to be held in June of each year. Recipients and their families are encouraged to attend the dinner.
The funds will be disbursed directly through the foundation.
* Student should be from a single parent home.
* Student must show financial need.
* One student from each participating high school.
* All information is treated as personal and confidential.
* Student should be maintaining good grades (3.0 G.P.A. or above.)
* Student must be enrolled as a full-time student.
Disbursement of funds will be contingent upon verification of information.Applicant must write a 1,000 word essay, giving personal statement and why they are deserving of this scholarship.
Click Here to Download the Application Document